Foley Estates Wine Club
There is currently a waitlist to join the Foley Estates Wine Club!
The Foley Estates wine club was created to share our select, hand-crafted small lot Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs — delicious wines that reflect the character and richness of the Sta. Rita Hills AVA in Santa Barbara County.
About the Foley Estates Wine Club
Joining the Foley Estates Wine Club guarantees you an allocation of our wines and provides discounts up to 20% on all Foley Estate wine purchases through our online store and Tasting Room. You will also receive invitations to special, members only events, access to limited production wines, and complimentary tastings for you and up to three guests.
Foley Estates Wine Club memberships also make great gifts for all occasions. Let us know if you would like to arrange for a one year or an ongoing gift membership.
Our Wine Club is currently at capacity.
- New releases and limited productions of Foley Estates wines delivered to your door four or six times a year at a 20% discount
- 30% discount on reorders of current club wines made within 30 days of release
- 20% discount on additional wine purchases
- 10% discount on merchandise purchases
- First access to our limited production wines
- Complimentary tastings for up to four people
- Complimentary tasting at any of our partner wineries for up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Our partner wineries include: Acrobat Wines, Chalk Hill Estate Winery, Chalone Vineyard, Eos, Firestone Vineyard, Foley Johnson, Foley Sonoma, Kuleto Estate, Lancaster Estate, Lincourt Vineyards, Merus, Roth Estate Winery, Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery, The Four Graces, and Three Rivers Winery
- Priority invitation to the annual members-only Pinot Noir Release Party and Celebration of Chardonnay
- Invitations to other exclusive winery events
- Subscription to the quarterly Foley Estates newsletter full of news, tasting notes and events
- Additional savings on elevated winery experiences and events
- Complimentary enrollment in the Foley Food and Wine Society where you can earn points on your wine club and additional purchases online or at many of our properties
Terms & Conditions
There is no initial membership fee. You are paying only for discounted wines, and shipping and taxes, if applicable. Shortly before each release, you’ll be sent a pre-notification email with billing, shipping and pickup dates as applicable. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are shipped or readied for pick up. Due to state laws regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, our wine club releases are only permitted to certain registered states. By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, and applicable shipping fee. Shipping fees vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
We are here to help! We have tips on how to ensure your deliveries are successful. Contact us at (866) 485-6588 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foley Estates can ship to most of the United States. States currently not available for direct-to-consumer wine sales are: AL, AR, DE, IN, MS, NC, SC, and UT. State shipping laws subject to change without notice.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, the request must be received at least 30 days prior to the next shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.